CCR Question #1 Draft
For my video, I used a few different strategies to film what was going on. Of my genre, I used the common 'running out the door,' that many films of the same genre share. I also included a take of the main character being bored with life, while it is not as common, it still is seen often. I also included a voiceover, which many films of the same genre have to give some narration or background.
The social groups recognized in my project are High School students, which is their actual social group in ordinary life. They are portrayed as bored and overworked, just trying to get through life.
The social groups recognized in my project are High School students, which is their actual social group in ordinary life. They are portrayed as bored and overworked, just trying to get through life.
Comments
Post a Comment