Films and movies are a topic that I can use for my AICE Media Studies Project. I have created a few short films before, so I have at least a little experience. In class we have been taught camera angles along with other filming procedures, which I can employ to create a good movie. In Media Studies class, we have watched an assortment of films, ranging from fiction, like Ferris Bueller's Day Off, to nonfiction, All the President's Men, and I have gathered many ideas for a movie in between.
Films and movies are a topic that I can use for my AICE Media Studies Project. I have created a few short films before, so I have at least a little experience. In class we have been taught camera angles along with other filming procedures, which I can employ to create a good movie. In Media Studies class, we have watched an assortment of films, ranging from fiction, like Ferris Bueller's Day Off, to nonfiction, All the President's Men, and I have gathered many ideas for a movie in between.
Comments
Post a Comment